The Small Business Relief Grant:
- These will be grants up to $10,000
- Must be a for profit entity
- Have to have one to twenty-five W2 employees
- Have to have been in business continuously since January 1, 2020 with exception of COVID related shutdowns
- Will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. Money has been allocated so that each county will have at least 50 grants and then balance of funds will go to additional applicants.
- Funds must be used for costs caused by COVID-19. Eligible expense types are listed on the program site.
The Bar and Restaurant Assistance Fund:
- These are $2,500 grants for on-premise liquor permit holders. These can be received in addition to the small business relief grants described above.
- All such permit holders will be eligible (and presumably have access to one of these grants)
- Permit must have been active as of close-of-business on October 23, 2020
- Funds need to be used on COVID-related expenses due to business interruptions caused by the pandemic.
Go to www.BusinessHelp.Ohio.Gov site for all available details.